COEUR d'ALENE, Idaho - A car crash narrowly missed protesters outside of Kootenai Health late Wednesday afternoon.
The driver of the car was suffering a medical emergency and crashed into a parked vehicle near the protesters. Security was able to pull the man from the car and get him the help he needed, according to an employee of Kootenai Health.
While there was initial confusion about protesters possibly getting hurt, there were no other injuries reported.
The man's name and his condition is currently unknown.
Spokane families have one month to finish vaccination paperwork, avoid exclusion from class
Wet weather isn't going anywhere this week!
- Ethics complaint filed against Spokane City Councilwoman Karen Stratton
- Cougar spotted in a Spokane neighborhood successfully relocated
- Man behind 'Curing Spokane' video donated nearly $1000 to Woodward campaign
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- Neighborhood Tree Program giving away 500 free trees to Spokane residents
- Hillyard low-income housing development groundbreaking set for Tuesday