AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - A car being towed on Interstate 90 in west Spokane County caught fire Monday afternoon.
The truck driver was able to pull off to the side of the freeway near the Geiger Exit.
Firefighters from Spokane County Fire District 10 responded to the scene to help contain the fire.
WSP is reporting two separate crashes in the east bound lanes involving the fire.
People are being asked to use caution while driving through the area.
- Public use boat launch to open in Spokane neighborhood
- Three arrested for rape of teen in downtown apartments
- Berry Go Round opens on Memorial Day in Riverfront
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student to appear in court today
- Man dies after being stabbed in N. Spokane Wednesday night
- Sheriff's deputies investigating deadly accident near Otis Orchards