AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - A car being towed on Interstate 90 in west Spokane County caught fire Monday afternoon.
The truck driver was able to pull off to the side of the freeway near the Geiger Exit.
Firefighters from Spokane County Fire District 10 responded to the scene to help contain the fire.
WSP is reporting two separate crashes in the east bound lanes involving the fire.
People are being asked to use caution while driving through the area.
- Pullman psychologist jailed for rape found dead in cell
- Services, schedules change for Presidents Day
- Spokane Police Arrest two suspects following string of purse snatching incidents
- Idaho man accused of shooting at officer in custody
- Canine influenza spreads to East Idaho
- Both missing Bonners Ferry girls found safe