SPOKANE, Wash. - A city bus t-boned a car that slid through the intersection of Howard and Sprague Thursday morning, sending it careening through the window of Rainbow Connection DayCare.
No children were in the room at the time of the accident, and no injuries were reported.
Parents with children at the daycare were notified, and were asked to pick their children up.
Rainbow Connection closed for the rest of the day to clean up and repair the shattered window.
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor
- City of Spokane responds to tragedy on their new ice ribbon
- Elks Lodge 228 vandalized, suspects on the run
- Post Falls man sentenced after 7th DUI conviction
- Hospitals continue flu season visitor restrictions