News

Business fire in north Spokane

SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Firefighters responded to report of smoke emanating from the roof of Fantastic Sam's on N. Division St. by a drive-by caller. 

The building's sprinkler system activated before the fire was discovered and kept it contained to the area of origin. Fire damage was mainly limited to the roof above Fantastic Sam's.

A faulty neon light transformer caused the fire, but the entire structure was saved and loss was limited to Fantastic Sam's and two neighboring businesses.


LOCAL AND REGIONAL NEWS

THIS WEEK'S CIRCULARS