SPOKANE, Wash. - Looking to travel to the west side for the holidays?
You’ll soon be able to catch a bus from Spokane to Seattle for just $10.
FlixBus offers eco-friendly transportation in different cities all over the country, according to its website. Now, the company has extended its route to include a direct trip across the state of Washington.
Bus rides begin November 21. The five-hour ride will depart from Spokane Station at 8:50 a.m. and arrive at 6th Ave & Lane St in Seattle at 1:55 p.m.
Flixbus is already taking reservations. CLICK HERE to book a seat.
- Family's dog dies in Coeur d'Alene fire sparked by space heater
- Altercation involving parent, student at Centennial Middle School prompts investigation
- Car rolls on its side near Ash and Euclid
- Petition to impeach Inslee, Ferguson gets thousands of signatures
- Deputies find person of interest in Hayden gas station hit-and-run
- Spokane named to list of 50 best cities for beer drinkers