SPOKANE CO., Wash. - A stage 1 burn ban was lifted across Spokane County on Friday afternoon.
As of 12 p.m. restrictions on all outdoor burning and the use of non-EPA certified wood burning stoves and fireplaces have been lifted.
The region is still under an air stagnation advisory, so air pollutants may still pose a concern in some areas. The Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency said, therefore, everyone is encouraged to limit their burning if possible.
- Local woman, community raises over $5K for friend's prosthetic leg
- Bus service will soon offer $10 rides from Spokane to Seattle
- Moses Lake Police need help identifying man hit by car
- Community Resource Exchange helps those in need find free services
- 'Shop with a Cop' sees local law enforcement take kids shopping for winter clothes
- Bomb threat forces evacuation at Moscow Middle School