MOSCOW, Idaho - A written bomb threat forced an evacuation at Moscow Middle School on Friday.
Moscow Police said a note indicating a bomb was inside the school was found in a bathroom and turned into school authorities.
The school was evacuated close to the end of the day as a precautionary measure. Superintendent Greg Bailey notified parents around 2:15 p.m.
Students were sent to the Hamilton Lowe Aquatics Center and were released once officials deemed it safe, according to Pullman Radio.
All Friday activities at the middle school and Bear Den Gymnasium were canceled.
This is a developing story.
Baby born at 12:12 a.m. on 12-12 during last full moon of decade
Altercation involving parent, student at Centennial Middle School prompts investigation
- Altercation involving parent, student at Centennial Middle School prompts investigation
- Car rolls on its side near Ash and Euclid
- Petition to impeach Inslee, Ferguson gets thousands of signatures
- Deputies find person of interest in Hayden gas station hit-and-run
- Spokane named to list of 50 best cities for beer drinkers
- Mead family creates 'Star Wars Inflatable Christmas Spectacular' and you can go this weekend