LEWISTON, Idaho - UPDATE:
The Nez Perce County Sheriff's Office has identified the body found Sunday as 52-year-old Michael Krickel from Sparks, Nevada.
An autopsy is planned, but right now officials are not sure how he died.
They'd like to hear from anyone who might have seen him this weekend from Saturday, May 5th to Sunday, May 6th.
He was wearing a blue and red checkered plaid shirt and sweatpants with white shoes when he was located.
If you have any information, you're asked to call the sheriff's office at 208-750-2088.
The Nez Perce County Sheriff Joe Rodriquez confirmed a man's body was found in the Snake River Sunday evening around 5:00 p.m. It was pulled from the water south of Southway Bridge, on the Idaho side. Officials say the man is in his early to mid 50s.
Sheriff Rodriguez said his office is investigating the incident and more information will be released after the person's family has been notified. The Lewiston Police Department and Lewiston Fire Department assisted in the incident.
Woman fights off attacker trying to kidnap her at gunpoint near TJ Meenach
Deadly blast hits rally attended by Ethiopian leader
- Woman fights off attacker trying to kidnap her at gunpoint near TJ Meenach
- Grangeville man killed in motorcycle accident on U.S. Route 12
- Spokane couple organizers blood drive after lifesaving transfusion
- Mussel sniffing dog highlights WDFW emphasis on aquatic invasive species inspections
- Tickets on sale for TBT in Spokane
- Record freshman class expected at WSU this fall