PEND OREILLE COUNTY, Idaho - Kootenai County Emergency Management is asking that boaters go slow in Lake Pend Oreille, due to high water conditions.
Flooding increases debris in the water, and boating at slow speeds helps to minimize damage to your boat, docks, and other property.
- Star Wars ships designer visits Spokane
- SPS strongly enforcing asthma care plans
- New trial request denied for former police sergeant convicted of rape, sentencing set next week
- More firefighters set to respond to fire danger in forecast
- Labor Day impaired driver emphasis starts today!
- Multi-vehicle crash blocking one lane of NB US95