SPOKANE, Wa. - The deadline to sign up for Bloomsday and take advantage of the $20.00 entry fee is fast approaching.
If you plan to mail in your entry, it must be postmarked by Tuesday, April 17. Organizers say online entrants have until Sunday, April 22.
Bloomsday entry forms are available at Washington Trust Banks, Albertsons and Safeway Stores, Franz Bakery Outlets, Premera Blue Cross, Holy Family Hospital, and Sacred Heart Medical Center.
You can also download a form here.
If you miss the on-time deadline, Bloomsday says you can enter online for $43.89 from April 23 through April 29, or in person at the Spokane Convention Center on Friday, May 4 from 11:30 a.m.- to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday, May 5, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. for $40.00.
Bloomsday is Sunday, May 6, 2018.
- Public use boat launch to open in Spokane neighborhood
- Spokane resources hope to help teens, families in crisis
- Civil War reenactors to put on the Battle of Gettysburg in Medical Lake this weekend
- Woman accused of embezzling a no-show in court again, warrant ordered
- Detectives searching for wanted domestic violence suspect
- Spotlight Spokane: Freeman baseball field