SPOKANE, Wash. - Ten people were laid off from their jobs at Spokane's Better Business Bureau office on Monday.
A spokesperson for the BBB said those laid off were part of the sales team. All of those people were offered positions at the Tacoma or Boise location.
The office had 14 employees; the four remaining internal staff members will keep their positions, but will begin working remotely.
The company will continue normal work with clients, but will not have an office. Their contact information for the company remains the same.
The office cited "cost efficiency" as the reason for the closure.
'It's teaching kids to take risks:' Spokane Valley outdoor preschool holds first day of class
Spokane Police: rap battle ends in man's death
- 'It's teaching kids to take risks:' Spokane Valley outdoor preschool holds first day of class
- Spokane Police: rap battle ends in man's death
- Family of WSU student remembers him as a 'beautiful spark of light'
- Are you missing your pigs? Someone in Moscow found them
- Watch the GU vs. UNC game under the lights of the Pavilion with Hooptown USA
- Moses Lake Police: 2 arrested for parking illegally and passing out from heroin