SPOKANE, Wash. - Good morning, and welcome to your Tuesday! It will be a hot one.
Most areas in the region can expect low 90s. 93 degrees in Spokane.
Mostly sunshine with minimal winds and cloud cover. Light winds.
Tomorrow we'll see a slight decrease in temperatures, upper 80s. There is potential for wet weather Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
- Wear sunscreen
- Stay hydrated
- Never leave children or pets in the car for any amount of time
- Check on older neighbors
- Provide a cool space with a big water bowl for pets
Chevy Chase to visit Spokane for special screening of 'Christmas Vacation'
Sun and clouds expected Tuesday, then the rain returns
- Chevy Chase to visit Spokane for special screening of 'Christmas Vacation'
- Hit-and-run victim remembered for his big heart, loyalty to friends
- Coeur d'Alene schools consider later start times
- Groups accuse Woodward of spreading fear, hate over border patrol issue
- Gonzaga Law School opens immigration clinic with Catholic Charities
- Spokane Valley Police have safely located missing 11-year-old