SPOKANE, Wash. - Members of Polish death metal band Decapitated that were charged with raping a Spokane woman have been released from jail as they await trial.
The men have been ordered to stay in Washington, and turn in their passports. Their trial is scheduled for January.
According to court documents, a woman was invited onto the band's tour bus after a Spokane show on August 31.
The woman says she was raped by each band member.
- Tsunami warnings canceled after magnitude-7.9 earthquake off Alaska
- Idaho House panel introduces speed limit bill
- BREAKING: Tsunami Watch for WA coast canceled
- Vandals strike Spokane Valley Elks lodge, cause thousands in damage
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor