BOVILL, Idaho - Authorities say they have found a hunter who was missing for more than a day in the Bovill area.
According to the Latah County Sheriff’s Office, a 42-year-old Saint Maries woman went missing Saturday afternoon while hunting near Hidden Creek.
Deputies were not notified of the missing hunter until early Sunday morning. Latah County Search and Rescue and a Life Flight helicopter then began looking.
The woman was found around 2:30 Sunday afternoon. She did have a minor leg injury but was treated by medics and did not need to be taken to the hospital. .
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Jay Inslee announces he will run for a third term as governor
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee to announce run for 3rd term
- SPD: Man steals U-Haul, leads officers on chase, then hides in rafters of N. Spokane garage
- Montana boy found safe, AMBER Alert canceled
- Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
- 'See you in court': Family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer