STEVENS CO., Wash. - The Stevens County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man with multiple felony warrants.
Jon L. “Buster” Souza has warrants for escape, escape community custody, possession of a controlled substance and solicitation to possess controlled substance from Stevens and Ferry Counties, as well as the Department of Corrections.
Souza is believed to be frequenting the Northport and Kettle Falls area. The SCSO said he may be driving an 80s black/multi-color full-size truck with a flatbed full of junk.
Anyone with information is asked to call dispatch at 509-684-2555.
BREAKING: Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery
- Deputies involved in deadly Spokane Valley shooting identified
- Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair
- Spokane Co. Medical Examiner identifies Spokane Valley shooting suspect