BONNER CO., Idaho - Law enforcement in Bonner County is looking for a silver Ford F150 pickup. The truck was stolen in Noxon, Montana around 10:00 p.m. Sunday night.
It was later seen in Ponderay, Idaho. Jimmy Cornelius, Ponderay's Chief of Police, said Monday morning the truck drove off when he tried to make contact with it.
According to a post from the Sandpoint Police Department, the occupants in the vehicle may be armed. The driver is described as a white male in his 30s with brown hair.
SPD said the pickup has a Montana license plate #BUF107 and blue paint in the bed. SPD said the truck was last seen at McDonalds in Ponderay and may be heading toward the Co-Op.
Anyone who sees the truck is asked to call 911 and avoid approaching its occupants.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player
- #happylife: 'School Shoes for Kids' drive makes sure every student has a pair of sneaks
- #happylife: A doctor's warning for parents before booking a sports physical
- Car crashes into jersey barrier along I-90 near Moses Lake
- Two people survive plane crash in Whitman County