SPOKANE, Wash. - Art Garfunkel's Spokane concert has been rescheduled for 2020.
Garfunkel was supposed to play the Martin Woldson Theater at the Fox on May 16, but heavy rain and flooding at the theater forced the concert to be canceled. Luckily, the theater did not sustain any significant water damage.
Now, the concert is set for January 16, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. Refunds are available through June 28 if the new date does not work for ticketholders.
There are still seats available for those who wish to purchase tickets.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Spokane Police still searching for shooting suspect
- Walmart car seat exchange ends early due to 'overwhelming' participation
- Highway 200 crash sends car into river, driver rescued
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- South Carolina newspaper facing massive backlash after 'Hilinski's Hope' headline