SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATE: Partsch's bond has been set at $50,000.
One man has been arrested in connection to the Jan. 4 stabbing incident on Sprague Avenue and Erie Street.
Probable cause was used to arrest 27-year-old Jacob L. Partsch. Around 1 p.m. Thursday, officers located Partsch in the area of 2000 W. Sprague and took him into custody.
According to the affidavit, the victim and suspect got into an altercation moments before the stabbing. Partsch and another man began throwing rocks at the victim while he defended himself with a baseball bat. Partsch stabbed the victim in the back and then fled on foot with his acquaintance.
Partsch was booked into Spokane County Jail for first-degree assault.
- New passing lanes coming to help travel on HWY 195 faster and safer
- Two new dental clinics receive funding in Spokane
- Trade in old child car seat and get coupon for new one at Target
- Idaho State Board of Education votes to increase tuition at Idaho's 4-year institutions
- County Commissioners approve $25 million for Sportsplex project
- Krispy Kreme to sell Lemon Glaze doughnuts for limited time only