SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - "Chief Donut Officer" sounds like the best job ever, right?
Hello Sugar, the popular donut shop in Kendall Yards, is celebrating its first year in business this June. Meantime, the shop will be expanding and opening a new location in Spokane Valley.
On Thursday, those interested can attend a job fair to learn more about opportunities at the new location.
The shop is looking for CDOs (supervisors), donut slingers and coffee wranglers (baristas) with experience in the donut and coffee worlds.
The job fair will be held at the new location in the Ponderosa Village at 111205 E. Dishman Mica Road. The fair runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Spokane City Council members frustrated over stalled homeless shelter plan
Energy regulator warns of blackouts if gas pipeline were attacked
- Spokane City Council members frustrated over stalled homeless shelter plan
- Neighbors to follow nearly 90 pages of guidelines should Browne's Addition become historic district
- Teenager crashes into three cars in northwest Spokane, police are investigating
- Growing homeless camp causing neighbors to feel unsafe
- Man crashes his bike outdoors, airlifted to safety by Spokane Air Rescue crew
- Judge: Suit against Alaska Airlines can go forward for woman who fell down escalator in wheelchair