COLBERT, Wash. - Yet another crash has occurred in the intersection of Highway 2 and Colbert Road in north Spokane County.
This morning at around 8:20, emergency personnel responded to a two car crash. One person was transported to the hospital with none life threatening injuries.
On Tuesday, a bad accident happened that got people fired up about the area.
KXLY viewers responded to coverage of the accident with questions about the safety of the intersection, expressing special concern for students and parents who use Colbert Road to access Northwest Christian school.
According to residents that live in the area, this particular intersection is prone to accidents. Drivers have a hard time navigating the intersection due to a number of things, including visibility and speed limits.
KXLY 4's Caroline Rourke is on the story again and will have more for you tonight.
- Troopers responding to fatal crash east of Medical Lake
- Families can soon get up to 18 weeks of Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Shoshone Co. asks for $22M to build new jail and safety facility to replace old building
- 4 News Now Exclusive: Convicted killer, former deputy Tom Dibartolo on work release
- Search continues for Moses Lake hiker who went missing in Skagit Co wilderness
- Local businesses collecting for National Prescription Drug Take Back Day