COLBERT, Wash. - Yet another crash has occurred in the intersection of Highway 2 and Colbert Road in north Spokane County.
This morning at around 8:20, emergency personnel responded to a two car crash. One person was transported to the hospital with none life threatening injuries.
On Tuesday, a bad accident happened that got people fired up about the area.
KXLY viewers responded to coverage of the accident with questions about the safety of the intersection, expressing special concern for students and parents who use Colbert Road to access Northwest Christian school.
According to residents that live in the area, this particular intersection is prone to accidents. Drivers have a hard time navigating the intersection due to a number of things, including visibility and speed limits.
KXLY 4's Caroline Rourke is on the story again and will have more for you tonight.
Locals lay wreaths at the Washington State Veterans Cemetery ahead of the holidays
Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Coeur d'Alene Police Department awarded for keeping Idaho drivers safe
- Spokane Police searching for suspect who robbed Walgreens at gunpoint
- Portion of Hangman Valley Road reopens following rollover crash
- Tour bus driver killed in Quincy crash identified as 71-year-old Spokane man
- Thief steals Spokane father's truck with his entire business in the back