SPOKANE, Wash. - Winter is coming.
Celebrate by heading to the annual Mt. Spokane Ski Patrol Ski Swap on Saturday and Sunday.
The swap has over 22,000 items, including skis, snowboards, clothing, helmets and goggles – just about everything to get you ready for snow season.
Ski patrollers, shop employees and volunteers will be on hand to help you pick out the gear best suited for your skill level and ability.
Admission to the swap, which is held at the Spokane County Fair and Expo Center, costs $5 at the door. Children 12 and under can get in for free.
Learn more about the swap here.
Four years ago today: remembering the 2015 windstorm
Native American tribes seeing many cases of murdered, missing indigenous women
- Four years ago today: remembering the 2015 windstorm
- Native American tribes seeing many cases of murdered, missing indigenous women
- Weekend rain brings snow to local mountains
- Rain, rain, go away! We're in store for more wet and cold weather
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home wheeled down city streets
- Ski season is coming up; where you can find work this winter