SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane International Airport will welcome American Airlines' first non-stop flight from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport at 10:50 a.m. on Wednesday, July 5th.
Passengers on the inaugural flight will be joined by the newest members of the Spokane Indians Baseball Team along with front office executives from the Texas Rangers, the Indian's Major League Baseball affiliate.
The originating passengers from Dallas/Forth Worth will receive Indians baseball hats and t-shirts to help celebrate the players start of their professional baseball careers.
Once landed in Spokane, the passengers, newest Indians, and Rangers executives will be welcomed by members of the Spokane Airport Board, the Spokane Indians Baseball Club, and other community leaders. Following the welcome, the newest players will be introduced by Mike Daly, the assistant General Manager and head of Major League Operations and International Scouting for the Rangers.
- Trying to get to a business on N. Monroe? There's a map for that
- SFD goes door-to-door in West Central to talk health education
- Exclusive: Spotlight on Freeman High School
- Made in the Northwest: Badass Backyard Brewing
- Jersey Mike's "Day of Giving" breaks record for Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
- Arson suspect arrested, charged with three additional felonies