POCATELLO, Idaho (AP) - An AMBER Alert was canceled Monday morning when a 4-year-old girl from Pocatello, ID was found safe.
The child had been last seen Saturday, August 17 in Pocatello, ID. Authorities later received important information which led them to believe she was abducted.
The AMBER Alert was issued early Monday but canceled around 5:50 a.m. Investigators did not say how or where the child was found.
- Deputies arrest Mead man for threatening to kill teenager as she walked to bus stop
- Support Washington foster kids at the 4th annual 'Socktoberdash'
- Local doctors traveling to Cuba for Operation Walk, providing free surgeries and training
- Mayor Condon holding telephone townhall for public to weigh-in on 2020 budget
- Lawyer for former LC student accused of cyberstalking wants confession suppressed
- No-Li Brewhouse wants you to drink beer for a good cause