SPOKANE, Wash. - The Altamont Street railroad underpass closed Wednesday afternoon after a semi truck crashed into it.
The underpass is near Main Avenue in East Spokane, and was heavily damaged during the accident.
The Altamont Street railroad underpass near Main Avenue in East Spokane is closed. The railroad bridge sustained significant damage after being struck by a semi-truck and will remain closed until Union Pacific can make the needed repairs. #SpokaneStreets pic.twitter.com/8eDLBXLyy3— City of Spokane (@SpokaneCity) October 23, 2019
Union Pacific will keep the bridge closed while they make repairs.
When to Watch the Great American Baking Show: Holiday Edition on ABC
Meet the woman who takes all those nasty calls at the county when roads get bad
- Meet the woman who takes all those nasty calls at the county when roads get bad
- 'There is still a long way to go': Providence fails to reach agreement with Sacred Heart nurses
- Over 1,000 Avista customers without power in Garland neighborhood
- Admissions change leading to more diversity at Whitworth University
- Gonzaga professor's film selected to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival
- More than 15 cars vandalized in one night in Cheney