Inlander Restaurant Week raised a record number of 54,359 meals for Second Harvest food bank this year. Participating restaurants, diners, and sponsors Sysco and Dairy Farmers of Washington collaborated to donate the meals.
- You can now live in the historic Ridpath hotel
- 6th grader wins North Idaho Regional Spelling Bee
- Two teens rescued from ice on Avondale Lake
- Thousands flood downtown Spokane for 40th St. Patrick's parade
- Court docs detail sexual harassment claims against former SFCC acting president
- Man firing gun in South Hill neighborhood prompts large police response