FRESNO, Calif. - An alleged child rapist from Spokane was arrested in Fresno, California Tuesday morning on child rape and molestation charges.
Marco Rocha, 22, was taken into custody by the U.S. Marshals Service, who worked alongside the Spokane County Sheriff's Office.
The two agencies worked hand in hand to locate Rocha, who was considered a fugitive. Once located, Rocha was taken into custody without incident at the home of a family member.
Rocha was wanted for charges of rape of a child and first-degree child molestation.
- Check out the renderings of the future Spokane Sportsplex
- North Cascades Highway closing Wednesday for winter season
- Snow way! About an inch of snow on the way into Spokane tonight
- Spokane landlords and renters react to delayed tenant protection ordinances
- Father of North Idaho serial killing victims passes away
- Hayden gas station hit-and-run sends 61-year-old man to the hospital