SEA-TAC, Wash. - Alaska Airlines has announced additional flights between Pullman-Moscow Regional Airport and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport around key break periods in the Washington State University academic calendar.
In partnership with the university, Alaska is adding flights during the school's start to the spring semester in early January, and and during dates around WSU's spring break in March.
"We're always looking for ways to help expand the availability of travel options for our students, faculty, and staff," said WSU President Kirk Schulz. "This partnership with Alaska Airlines is a welcome addition to that effort."
The airline is adding one afternoon/early evening round-trip flight between the two airports on January 6-9 and March 8-10 and 17-18. These flights are in addition to the three or four daily, regularly scheduled round-trip flights between Seattle and Pullman.
Last month, Schulz tweeted about his meeting with Alaska CEO Brad Tilden about increasing the number of flights to and from Pullman.
I had a great meeting with @AlaskaAir CEO Brad Tilden about increasing # of flights into Pullman during beginning & end of semester— Kirk H Schulz (@WSU_Cougar_Pres) October 17, 2017
- Coeur d'Alene resident crashes car into Fernan Lake
- Fire leaves Shogun Restaurant "a total loss"
- Dogs reported stolen from Spokane yards
- Early morning fire destroys Spokane's Shogun restaurant
- UPDATE: SPD has located car in Spokane River
- Spokane Valley Police looking for suspicious male who contacted young girl