Weekend lightning sparked several new wildfires, adding to an already busy fire season in the Inland Northwest. From the Cascades to Northwest Montana, hundreds of thousands of acres are burning.
Smoke from all those fires is creating unhealthy air conditions in much of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho, shown below. Red areas indicate unhealthy air.
You check air quality for areas in Idaho here.
Paving project to temporarily close Monroe Street Bridge at end of September
Free dental care for adults in this Saturday
- Paving project to temporarily close Monroe Street Bridge at end of September
- Free dental care for adults in this Saturday
- 100 people from 40 countries to become U.S. citizens in Spokane Tuesday
- One driver injured after colliding with school bus north of Riverfront Park; no children hurt
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- 18-year-old speeds away from police, crashes truck into tree in East Central