KOOTENAI COUNTY, Idaho - The second suspect in the death of Bo Kirk has now been charged with murder.
Justin Roy Booth appeared in Kootenai County District Court Friday afternoon, six months after Kirk was killed.
Booth faces the same charges that sent his accomplice David Hutto to prison for the rest of his life.
In the criminal complaint filed April 19, Booth is now charged with first degree murder, second degree kidnapping, robbery, and arson.
Booth is also charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm, the same pistol used to kill Kirk.
Booth's bond is set at $2 million.
Kirk was randomly picked for the fatal attack as he drove home last October.
Investigators say after Kirk was kidnapped and shot to death, Hutton and Booth stole money from Kirk's bank account.
- Police emphasize safety when selling items online after couple robbed at gunpoint
- Teen who helped cover up killing of Pullman student sentenced
- Meals on Wheels running on empty
- Teenage girl killed in crash near McCall, Idaho
- BCSO equips deputies with Narcan spray to deal with opioid overdoses
- Search for missing swimmer at Palouse Falls State Park suspended for dangerous conditions