SPOKANE, Wash. - Today another system approaches which will bring winds and increased clouds.
You can expect winds out of the northeast at 10-20 miles per hour throughout the day, with gusts up to 35 miles per hour. Those winds will continue into tomorrow morning.
Despite the breezy conditions, it will be a warm day with a high of 70 degrees. We'll get down to 48 tonight with a clearing sky tomorrow.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Burn ban issued for Spokane County: Here's what you need to know
- 55-year-old Cheney woman dies of heart attack on I-90
- Spokane City Council considering resolution to return police precinct to downtown
- Feelin' hot, hot, hot! Tuesday will be the warmest day of the year so far
- Judge to decide Tuesday if admitted Freeman shooter will be charged as an adult
- City of Spokane hosting public meeting on proposed Sprague Ave. homeless shelter