SPOKANE, Wash. - Window washers descended from the roof of Sacred Heart Children's Hospital dressed as superheroes on Thursday, all for a good cause.
It's Superhero week at the hospital. Each year, 4 News Now teams up with the Children's Miracle Network and WestCoast Window Cleaning to surprise kids.
"Some of them aren't doing so well," said Eric Cantzer, president of WestCoast Window Cleaning. "And so you get to smile and brighten their day a little bit."
Not only does the day bring joy to young patients, it also raises money to pay for new equipment at the hospital, education for caregivers, and more.
As of Thursday night, a total of $6,495 was raised by viewers.
If you'd like to help support the life-saving work being done at Sacred Heart, click here to find more information.
All funds raised this week will stay here locally. You can give through Friday, July 12.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Man charged with hit and run in Spokane Valley crash
- Health officials confirm two vaping-related lung illness in Spokane County
- Visit Washington State and National Parks for free on September 28
- #happylife: Why you might have to wait longer to get your flu shot
- Mayor Condon vetoes ordinance limiting inter-agency employee 'loaning'
- Car crashes into work zone on I-90 near Medical Lake