I thought we might make it through the season without dropping below 0ºF in Spokane, but this morning Spokane International Airport slipped to -1ºF! That is our first record low of 2019! The previous record was 1ºF, set back in 1971.
It is also our lowest reading at the airport since January 16th, 2017.
This morning low temperatures marks the 6th lowest March temperature on record (see chart above). It appears we are going to drop into the single digits, perhaps below, for the next four nights!
- Local firefighters experiencing volunteer shortage
- New Zealand Track and Field Olympian, Anne Audain, builds legacy at Spokane's Bloomsday
- South Hill Library to host climate change series through October
- UW medical students recruit bone marrow donors for Be the Match
- City tests new technique to repair Spokane's streets
- Washington pup racks up 8M views on Instagram