UPDATE: As of 5:03 Tuesday morning services were restored, according to Stevens County Dispatch.
The Emergency Alert System is reporting a widespread 911 outage in Deer Park and all of Stevens County.
The alert was issued at 3:30 pm Monday. According to the advisory, this affects all landlines and some cell phones as well. There is no estimated time for service to be restored.
If you have an emergency, try calling from a cell phone or go to a manned fire station in your area.
- Reflecting on Tuesday's tsunami scare
- WSU develops sleep sensor designed to improve sleep quality
- Newman Lake man killed in hit and run outside Oklahoma City club
- EWU students build prosthetic arm for 5th grader
- Spokane Public Schools pull cartons after student finds cleaning material in chocolate milk
- House committee approves lower carbon fuels standard