BONNER CO., Idaho - Bonner County Sheriff's Office found a missing 83-year-old man near Priest Lake. Earlier, they had issued an advisory looking for him.
The man is William Michael Shanks, who was last seen Sunday morning near Priest Lake, on Kalispell Bay Road. He was wearing a blue sweatshirt, khakis, and a blue Seahawks hat. The Sheriff's Office described him as six feet tall, with blue eyes and white hair.
- Police still searching for N. Spokane shooting suspect
- September rain threatens harvest for local farmers
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Idaho execution records appeal may be considered next year
- Llama has dental surgery to get at root cause of past escape
- Idaho mining company still violating Clean Water Act at Boise River site, judge rules