SPOKANE, Wash - On the heels of her opponent releasing her 2017 tax returns, Lisa Brown has done the same.
For the first time, Brown filed jointly with her new husband. She married City of Spokane policy adviser Brian McClatchey last fall. Together, the couple had wages totaling $319,401, which includes Brown’s salary for the first eight months of the year as Washington State University-Spokane chancellor.
The couple had a total tax bill of $69,487 for 2017, including $10,658 for mortgage interest and $15,766 in charitable donations.
The couple had already paid $77,226 in taxes during 2017, and will get a refund of $7,739.
- Grangeville man killed in motorcycle accident on U.S. Route 12
- Spokane couple organizers blood drive after lifesaving transfusion
- Mussel sniffing dog highlights WDFW emphasis on aquatic invasive species inspections
- Tickets on sale for TBT in Spokane
- Record freshman class expected at WSU this fall
- USA Judo Junior Olympic Championships return to Spokane