SPOKANE, Wash. - Sunshine is on the way this Fourth of July!
Expect some clouds, but don't worry... you'll still be able to see the fireworks.
Thursday's temperatures will hover around 80 degrees.
The weekend brings more 80-degree days with variable clouds and light wind. Some mountain areas in northeast Washington and North Idaho may get light showers.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
News you should know to start your Wednesday
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash