SPOKANE, Wash. - A 42-year-old motorcyclist died when his motorcycle crashed into a truck in Spokane's Garland District Sunday night.
The crash happened around 8:42 p.m. at West Garland Avenue and North Normandie Street, according to Spokane Police. The medical examiner later identified the motorcyclist at Christopher Prusch.
Major Crimes Collision Investigators interviewed the driver of the truck and other witnesses at the scene. No other details about the crash were released.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Spokane City Council members frustrated over stalled homeless shelter plan
Energy regulator warns of blackouts if gas pipeline were attacked
- Spokane City Council members frustrated over stalled homeless shelter plan
- Neighbors to follow nearly 90 pages of guidelines should Browne's Addition become historic district
- Teenager crashes into three cars in northwest Spokane, police are investigating
- Growing homeless camp causing neighbors to feel unsafe
- Man crashes his bike outdoors, airlifted to safety by Spokane Air Rescue crew
- Judge: Suit against Alaska Airlines can go forward for woman who fell down escalator in wheelchair