COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - On Wednesday morning around 7:14 a.m., a crash occurred on US 95 at Neider Avenue in Coeur d’Alene.
A silver 2004 Chevy Suburban being driven by 33-year-old Christopher P. Grasseschi was traveling south bound on US 95 approaching Neider Avenue when he sideswiped a black 2016 Dodge 2500 pick-up driven by 56-year-old Paula J. Austin.
Grasseschi's vehicle continued through the intersection and crossed into the northbound lanes.
A black 2018 Ford Edge driven by 48-year-old Gloria G. Baker and a black 2012 Dodge 1500 pick-up driven by 57-year-old Alan. B. Cannaday were both traveling north bound US 95 when they were struck by Grasseschi's vehicle in the north bound lanes of US 95 at Neider Avenue.
Baker and Grasseschi were transported to Kootenai Health with non-life threatening injuries.
The highway was partially blocked in both directions for approximately 1 hour.
The investigation is ongoing.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- One person dead in crash in Southwest Spokane County
- Junior Bloomsday returns to Spokane after 20-year hiatus
- Spokane Parks and Rec fills Shadle pool with trout to kick off fishing season
- There's still time to register for Bloomsday before prices go up
- Spokane's Get Lit! Festival returns for the 2019 season
- WSP to increase patrols for 4/20