Third district legislators, State Sen. Andy Billig, Rep. Timm Ormsby and Rep. Marcus Riccelli, will hold a town hall meeting on Saturday, April 14th from 10a to 11:30a. They'll be talking abut the progress made during the 2018 legislative session and opportunities for the future. The town hall will be held at the East Central Community Center, 500 S. Stone Street in Spokane.
- City demos new bike share program
- Post Falls Police searching for person of interest in theft
- Spokane County primary vote set to be certified tomorrow
- Level 1 sex offender faces life in prison for rape of five children in Spokane County
- Local restaurant owner explores digital dining
- Many experiencing symptoms from unhealthy air quality