SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - The missing 26-year-old woman who walked away from her group home on Monday morning was found safe later the same evening.
An employee of the group home said Sarah A. Macdonald was found by her parents near Felts Field, and is safe and okay. Macdonald left the facility near 8300 E. Nora Ave around 11:00 a.m.
Employees said it was unlike Macdonald to stay away for long periods of time and they were concerned about her medical needs.
A family member who was contacted also voiced concerns due to Macdonald's recent behavior, in addition to her medical needs.
Macdonald is a black female, 5'04" tall, approximately 250 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black and white fleece jacket, blue t-shirt, black leggings and light tan boots.
Two teenagers arrested in Cheney car vandalism case
Fire dept. says smell at Mt. Spokane HS was methane in sewer, not gas leak
- Two teenagers arrested in Cheney car vandalism case
- Fire dept. says smell at Mt. Spokane HS was methane in sewer, not gas leak
- Ferguson, Inslee proposing limit to high capacity magazines, end of assault weapon sales
- Truck stuck underneath Mead bridge, Parksmith back open
- Mt. Spokane opening ski area, tubing hill on Friday
- As more snow falls, Schweitzer set to open more runs