SPOKANE COUNTY, Wash. - The results are following Tuesday night's Spokane County Special Election.
As of 3:43 p.m. Wednesday, 31.41% of Spokane County voters have casted their ballot.
City of Spokane Levy for Hiring of Police and Fire Personnel and Funding Crime Reduction Programs passed with 64.14% of voters approving the measure.
Orchard Prairie School District Replacement Education Programs and Operations Levy passed with 71.01% of voters approving the levy.
Spokane Valley Fire Replacement Maintenance and Operation Levy passed with 74.67% of voters approving the levy.
Fire District 8 Replacement Maintenance and Operation Levy passed with 80.27% of voters approving the levy.
Fire District 13 Replacement Emergency Medical Services Levy passed with 81.78% of voters approving the levy.
These numbers will be updated as soon as all ballots are tallied. As of 3:43 p.m. Wednesday, about 50 ballots still need to be counted.
Find complete election results here.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Mayoral candidates break down the issues they'd address first if elected
- Child struck by car in northwest Spokane
- ISP finds evidence of fireworks being lit in car involved in fatal crash
- Strong winds and showers move into region Sunday
- Spokane brewery takes home award at international competition
- Woman arrested for leading ISP and SCSO deputies on pursuit across state lines