COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Jacob Maxwell wowed the judges with his blind audition on NBC's 'The Voice'.
Maxwell, a CDA native, states that, "Couer d'Alene is the most beautiful city I've ever seen."
He mentions that he began playing guitar and singing when he was 12-years-old.
"Before I knew it, it kind of seemed like one of the only things I could really be good at," Maxwell said.
After getting out of high school he played various gigs around Coeur d'Alene but didn't feel like he was breaking out in the music scene doing so.
However, all of that changed when he stepped on stage. Watch the full clip below.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
The Gathering at the Falls Powwow celebrates 28 years
Alaska Airlines apologizes to family for leaving 13-year-old unattended on flight
- The Gathering at the Falls Powwow celebrates 28 years
- Detectives searching for man who fired gun at Spokane Valley house
- Registered sex offender moves to Soap Lake
- Boater dies in crash at Thunder on the Snake boat races
- City crews responding to water main break on NW Blvd
- MultiCare creates virtual and in-home programs to serve Inland Northwest's seniors