COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Jacob Maxwell wowed the judges with his blind audition on NBC's 'The Voice'.
Maxwell, a CDA native, states that, "Couer d'Alene is the most beautiful city I've ever seen."
He mentions that he began playing guitar and singing when he was 12-years-old.
"Before I knew it, it kind of seemed like one of the only things I could really be good at," Maxwell said.
After getting out of high school he played various gigs around Coeur d'Alene but didn't feel like he was breaking out in the music scene doing so.
However, all of that changed when he stepped on stage. Watch the full clip below.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Hundreds gather to dedicate new Millwood World War I Memorial
- Zags stay at no. 8 in AP Top 25 poll
- Washington's 2019 apple crop one of the largest in history
- A foggy morning should give way to a sunny Veterans Day
- Veterans & their families can ride the Looff Carrousel for free today
- Top local headlines this Veterans Day