SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokanites using the Passport Parking App now have access to a special holiday offer when they park downtown.
The City of Spokane rolled out ‘Park Your Sleigh for Less,' a wallet offer available from November 22 through December 31. It allows users to pay $20, but receive $25 to use for parking at meters or on-street kiosks.
The City has a special parking offer available with the Passport Parking app! The "Park Your Sleigh for Less" wallet allows you to pay $20, but get $25 to use toward parking at meters or kiosks on-street, perfect for the holiday season and beyond.https://t.co/WChoVNeoVT pic.twitter.com/jGWOS2MtT8— City of Spokane (@SpokaneCity) November 22, 2019
When you go to the Passport App's payment page, simply select to pay with a wallet. When you first get the app, you are able to buy a wallet, which acts almost like a debit card for paying parking meters – and this offer affects those wallet purchases.
For more information, check the City of Spokane website.
- Fire dept. says smell at Mt. Spokane HS was methane in sewer, not gas leak
- Ferguson, Inslee proposing limit to high capacity magazines, end of assault weapon sales
- Truck stuck underneath Mead bridge, Parksmith back open
- Mt. Spokane opening ski area, tubing hill on Friday
- As more snow falls, Schweitzer set to open more runs
- Spokane named to list of best U.S. cities to start a business