SPOKANE, Wash. - Nickelodeon’s famous, messy game show will be coming to town this fall.
“Double Dare Live” will be heading to Spokane’s First Interstate Center for the Arts on October 28 at 7:30 p.m.
A few days ago, KXLY’s sister station KVEW in Kennewick reported that the show would be coming to their town on October 23. The show will also appear in Seattle on October 22.
The live show will be hosted by original host Mark Summers and his sidekick Robin Russo.
Two teams of audience members will compete to win prizes by answering "brain-bending" trivia questions, completing messy challenges and ultimately facing the legendary obstacle course.
"Double Dare" aired on Nickelodeon from 1986 to 1993 and soon after became "one of the most popular original daily programs on cable television," a news release said.
Tickets go on sale for the show on April 5 at 10 a.m. Ticket prices range from $34.50 - $64.50 depending on seating.
For more information and a full list of tour appearances, visit Double Dare’s website.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Free Fun Friday; learn about weather and listen to live music from porches
Reardan School District under a 'lockout' after student threatens to bring gun to school
- Accused Freeman High School shooter's trial set for October 2020
- Wapato SD: 7 middle school students took 'tabs,' showed signs of hallucinating
- Grant County deputies save overdose victim's life with naloxone
- 25-year-old woman killed in rollover crash west of Colfax
- Miranda Lambert to play Spokane Arena in April
- Airway Heights residents asked to participate in water exposure study