Netflix Hack: How to turn off those pesky autoplay previews
We’ve all been there: You’re snuggled up in bed, starting to drift off, while Netflix gently plays in the background. The episode ends and you think Perfect, time for sleep.
Not if autoplay has anything to say about it.
The next episode switches on and you – swaddled under your weighted blanket- can do nothing but listen to its obnoxious theme song as you frantically search for the remote, long lost somewhere in the sheets.
Beginning Thursday, this is an issue you’ll no longer have to worry about. That’s because Netflix is now offering an option to turn off those pesky autoplay previews. Here’s how:
- Log into Netflix on a web browser and click on your profile icon in the upper right corner.
- From there, click ‘Manage Profiles’
- It’ll take you to a screen that looks like this:
4. Click on the profile you want to edit. From there, you can uncheck the autoplay boxes.
5. Click ‘Save,’ and you’re set!
Now, go enjoy what you want to watch, when you want to watch it.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.