Man killed in Coeur d’Alene duplex fire
COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho — A man was killed in a house fire on the southeast side of Coeur d’Alene late Thursday night.
Multiple agencies responded to the converted duplex, where they found the man had already passed.
A woman who was also inside the house was able to evacuate without any injuries.
The fire department said no working smoke alarms were found in the house and a generator was found in the garage supplying power due to the windstorm.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.