Local veterans can receive free dental care as part of Aspen Dental’s ‘Day of Service’
SPOKANE, Wash. — Local military veterans can receive free dental care as part of Aspen Dental’s upcoming “Day of Service.”
The dental provider will hold the event on November 6, just ahead of Veterans’ Day.
A release from Aspen Dental said they feel moved to hold the annual event because U.S. veterans are often ineligible for dental benefits through the Veterans Administration.
The dental care program is open to all military veterans, their spouses and their significant others. Appointments are required and can be arranged by calling 1-844-277-3646.
Aspen Dental has locations in the following areas:
- 15810 East Indiana Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- 2360 Thain Grade, Lewiston, ID 83501
- 223 Ironwood Drive, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
- 9405 N. Newport Hwy, Spokane, WA 99218
More information can be found here.
TOP STORIES FROM 4 NEWS NOW:
- King County’s proof of COVID vaccine policy starts Monday
- SCRAPS to host first ever Trunk-Or-Treat this Halloween weekend
- ‘So disrespectful’: People worry about growing trash pile on the South Hill
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.