LIST: Here’s where you can get the COVID vaccine around Spokane
SPOKANE, Wash. — As Washington continues to navigate COVID vaccine rollout, it can be hard to keep up. We’re here to make things easier, so when the time comes for you to get the shot, figuring out where to get it is one less thing on your plate.
First, you need to figure out if you qualify for the vaccine — providers are going in a phased order. Currently, the state is prioritizing those 65 and older (or 50 and older if you live in a multigenerational household), as well as educators and child care workers in Washington.
You can figure out your eligibility with the Washington Phase Finder website. Simply enter in your information, including your work, age and health, and you will be notified on whether you qualify for the vaccine.
The following locations in Spokane County are offering vaccinations:
- Consistent Care Services (1235 N Post St., Suite 201)
- Costco (at locations on N Newport Hwy and Sprague Ave)
- Deer Park Family Care Clinic (905 East D. Street)
- Fred Meyer Pharmacies (at locations on Division St., Sprague Ave, and S Thor St.)
- MultiCare Liberty Lake (1326 N Standford Ln)
- MultiCare Deaconess (910 W Fifth Ave, Ste 266)
- Mt. Spokane Pediatrics (9425 N Nevada Ste 300)
- Northwest Neurological (25 E Fifth Ave)
- PMG Fam Med Residency Spokane (624 E Front Ave)
- Providence Spokane County
- Safeway (14020 E Sprague Ave)
- Spokane Arena (720 W Mallon Ave)
- Unify Community Health (120 W Mission Ave): Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Walmart (2301 W Wellesley Ave)
- Yoke’s Pharmacy (1233 N Liberty Lake Rd)
For the full list of vaccination sites in Washington, visit the Department of Health website.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.