SPOKANE, Wash. - The sleigh bells are ringing, are you listening?
Spokane C.O.P.S. and Mounted Patrol are presenting "Sleigh Bells in Corbin Park" this year in, of course, the beautiful Corbin Park.
Ride on a horse-drawn carriage and meet Santa & Mrs. Claus, on vacation from the North Pole, while you are there.
Mark your calendars for this free family-friendly event on December 8, from 12-3 p.m. It's the perfect way to kick off the holidays.
More information can be found here.
- Pittsburgh hospital babies dressed as Mister Rogers for Cardigan Day
- Climate crisis will profoundly affect health of every kid alive today
- Venice still needs tourists, say locals devastated by floods
- New Italian-inspired restaurant 'Gander and Ryegrass' moving in downtown
- Pet rescue finds puppy with tail growing out of its head
- Jimmy Carter 'up and walking' after hospitalization, pastor says