The Mega Millions and Powerball lottery jackpots are continuing to climb.
The jackpot for Tuesday's Mega Millions drawing is at $318 million. Wednesday's Powerball jackpot is worth an estimated $420 million.
CNN reported in January that the odds of winning the Mega Millions are 1 in 302.6, million while the odds of winning the Powerball are 1 in 292.2 million.
The odds of winning both would be 1 in 88 quadrillion.
In January of this year, the Powerball jackpot topped $559 million around the same time the Mega Millions jackpot hit $450 million.
- $12,000 for bee sting? Emergency room visits get even pricier
- Trump's opioid plan to take three-pronged approach, including death penalty for high-volume
- Powerball jackpot ticket worth $457M sold in Pennsylvania
- St. Patrick's Day by the numbers
- United Airlines flight diverted after third pet incident in a week
- Things that turn green on St. Patrick's Day